Caretaker Occupancy Agreement

Some positions within ALVSCE may require an employee to live on and/or in UA property. Due to the nature of these positions, they are rare and must be approved by the administration of the department before establishing a letter of offer with housing occupancy. The approval of a position does not mean that all similar positions are approved – each scenario and each position is unique. Ask business services for advice whenever your unit wants to explore this option. If the occupation is not qualified, the owner must use an ASA. He or she can obtain possession after the expiration of the time limit – usually six months, and then automatically continued. The exact forms and procedure are mandatory. Net Lawman sells a service occupancy contract covering the situations and conditions described in this article. It is very flexible, with alternatives where appropriate. If the employer has died in office, the employer may allow his family to remain in residence for a long period of time. .

. .